Hello lovelies, its Tuesday again and I am happy to share another blog post with you as usual.
Hope you had a lovely weekend, because I did as I received a wonderful news this weekend. I was nominated for the Bloggers Recognition Award and I have been eager to write about it and share with you guys.
I guess one major reason why the award is getting me so excited is because I am still new into blogging system and I didn’t see it coming so soon. Also, I have been keeping late nights studying and trying to know as much as I can about blogging and at the same time promoting the blog (phew! It’s not been easy), but there came this award (smiles). It made me feel very happy and I felt like I had been handed a piece of chocolate for all my hard work.
The rules are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
SO WHAT IS “THE BLOGGERS RECOGNITION AWARD”??
The bloggers recognition award is an award from a blogger to a blogger who appreciates the hard work, dedication and vast amount of hours we all put into each and every post, as well as keeping the website current and updated.
I would like to thank Kyia, the cute blogger that nominated me for this award. She was born and raised in Stillwater. She is the owner of a beautiful blog where she shares her love for fashion to the world through her blog posts. Check her out here.
It is a huge honour to learn that you (Kyia) found my blog interesting and beautiful enough to merit this award. It’s also nice to know that you feel my blog will be great someday and will be known by many (sooo… she didn’t exactly say that but I know she has that in mind too :)). Thank you again Kyia, yours will definitely be great as well.
HISTORY OF HOW MY BLOG STARTED
Amongst many other plans I have had in mind at some stage in my life, owning a cute blog was one of them, for one reason or another, I delayed in creating one, but I am happy I finally did.
This blog was created on October 9th, 2017 and I was working on it with a super talented programmer, Peter (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org), until I launched my first blog post on the 17th of October 2017 so I would say it is officially two weeks old today.
This fashion/ Beauty / makeup blog was built out of my love for fashion, makeup and skin care, with the intention of sharing my views on the above mentioned and also to educate and enlighten others about fashion/beauty and makeup as much I can.
I am working pretty hard to make sure that my readers are able to learn something from my blog posts each time they visit and would always want to come back for more.
So for every single person that have supported me in one way or another (gave me a thumbs up and shared my posts), for those that have been visiting and even for those that coincidentally clicked any of my links, I appreciate you all and am promising to make it even more interesting, educative and worth your time.
TWO PIECES OF ADVICE TO NEW BLOGGERS
Patience and Hard work
To all my fellow bloggers that are new in the system (even those some weeks older than mine), if there is something I have heard countless times and have come to know is that becoming a successful blogger does not happen suddenly or overnight. It takes time and some good amount of hard work to pull through.
You would probably receive a lot of disappointments from time to time. It might seem like there is too much to do and have very little time for yourself and your friends but then at the end of the day, the success you seek for your blog will be achieved and all the nice things that accompanies being a blogger will make come sooner or later.
Take your time and make allot of research for each blog post you write. Make it interesting and worth the read so your visitors will be happy to come visit your blog again and again.
Here are bloggers I want to nominate for the Bloggers Recognition Award, in no particular order
- Lauren Elizabeth (Ell). Ell is a beautiful lady that blogs about makeup, fashion, lifestyle and beauty. She also gives blog coaching to bloggers. She is the founder of a very educative Facebook group, boss girl bloggers. She’s an inspiration to many and I have learnt a lot from her as well. You should totally go check her out here.
- Roxann Baeza. She owns a beautiful lifestyle blog for women. She has lovely posts and a lot to share. You should check her out here
- Jelena is the owner of a beautiful blog. She is into blog coaching and she helps other bloggers and website owners to build their online business. You can check her out here
- Maryam. She is another lady that inspires me a lot. I happen to love her style and her consistency in writing her blog posts. She is also a blog coach and she has a lot of cute pictures of herself on her blog. You should go check her out as well here .
- Alison owns a beautiful blog which seeks to inspire people and gives you tips on how to be happy. You should check her out here.
- Navneet. She is a travel, health and fitness, fashion and beauty, lifestyle and travel blogger. She has very great posts that you should go check out. Visit her blog here.
Thank you guys for visiting and I hope you have a lovely week. Be sure to comment and share my post.
Lets connect on social media
Last post: Fashion rules you must not break
Until next time, much love.