African print dresses popularly referred to as Ankara or traditional material has already taken a permanent position in modern fashion.
It was formerly reserved for cultural festivities but not anymore as it is now seen as a trending and modern fashion and many beautiful styles are made out of these materials. If you have seen these Ankara mix and match styles, you will know what I mean.
It is very comfortable and can be made for all body-sizes and it looks good on anyone (black or white), this is the major reason why African prints are worn during marriages, burials and many different occasions.
From a very young age, I always prefer to go for African print and sew rather than buying the already made one, the reason being that I can style my dress anyhow I would like it to be.
This is why as early as now, I am sharing the best African print outfits won by celebrities for fellow African print lovers like me. So enjoy!
- Adekunle Gold totally nailed this outfit. African print long sleeve shirt and pants is definitely a combination to go for.
2. Adesua Etomi totally slayed this rare African print fabric. It’s a style to go for guys.
3. Annie Idibia looking super hot on this one hand African print dress. We love it.
4. Beverly Naya looking super gorgeous on her African Print crop top and pants. She never fails to impress.
5. Even Beyonce appreciates the beauty of African prints. See her looking gorgeous as always.
6. She has never failed to impress. See how this African print maxi gown looks dope on ChaCha.
7. Chidinma Ekile has a dope way of maintaining her fashion style. Her African Print top and pants looks good on her.
8. Chika Ike is looking gorgeous on her African print top and pants with the cap to drive the message home.
9. Davido the popular musician has a way of mixing swag with fashion in a dope way. His African print bomber jacket is dope.
10. Eniola Badmus is slayed this beautiful and colourful African print dress .
11. Mr Flavour never fails to make a statement with his appearance. Looking dope on African print shirt, pants and jacket. We love it.
12. Genevieve Nnaji is looking pretty and gorgeous on her African print dress.
13. Hilda Docubo: Mama Docubo looking good on her African print Gown.
14. Ini Edo keeps on slaying. We love her African print Maxi gown.
15. IronyofAshi a popular fashion blogger keeps wowing us with her beautiful Ankara styled. This African print jacket is beautiful.
16. Jidenna slaying like he always does on his African print shirt.
17. Linda Ikeji is looking gorgeous on her African print top. We love it.
18. Mercy Johnson Okonji slaying on her African print jumpsuit.
19. Nini always leaves us wowed with her outfits. African print long sleeve peplun top and pants guys.
20. Olamide looking dapper on this African print shirt and pants.
21. Omawumi looking happy and gorgeous on her African print top tucked into its skirt.
22. Rihana the slay queen is showing us a whole new level of fashion with her African print dress.
23. Stephanie Coker is looking all gorgeous on her African print gown. We love it.
24, Linda Ikeji
25. Stephanie Linus
26. Toke Makinwa
27. Tonto Dikeh
28. Uti Nwachukwu
30. Yvonne Okoro
31. Zainab Balogun
33 Uriel Former Big brother Naija star looks ravisihing on her ankara dress
34 Simi is looking hot on her classy ankara gown
35 Shaffy Bello couldn’t have slayed better.
36 Rhonke looking super cute on this beautiful ankara maxi gown
37 Beautiful ankara dresses worn by nancy Isime
38 Michelle Obama
39 Mercy Aigbe slaying on 3 different Ankara outfits.
40 Jackie Apiah
41 Tiwa Savage
42. Rita Dominic
44. Peter Okoye and wife
45. Niki Minaj
46. Omotola Jalade
47. Mercy Johnson Okonji
49. Funke Akindele