How do you feel about a guy with that extra (unnecessary) accessory?

a guy with that extra accessory

How do you feel about a guy with that extra accessory?

This is me trying not to be biased here with the word “unnecessary”, which is why I put it in bracket actually.

I used to have a neighbor (who should be in his late twenties…I think) that wears just his wrist watch to work looking all cooperate and his ring of course (that’s an accessory too right?).

On a casual outfit, he puts on a bracelet, a watch and a neck chain.

Just dope right?

a guy with that extra accessory a guy with that extra accessory

Someone like me that’s always on Instagram gets to see some “trending guys” with like two big neck chains, two bracelets on one hand and a wrist watch on the other. Then with big glasses to add to the swag.

I know that these people have got the money to spend but seriously??

Hmmm… There are girls that likes guys looking that way though…

a guy with that extra accessory

Guys with the extra accessory

a guy with that extra accessory

Okay this post is not all about me and my opinion. Where do you stand on the matter?

How do you feel about a guy with that extra (unnecessary) Accessory??

You can participate in this discussion by dropping your opinions in the comment section below.

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER

9 1

9 thoughts on “How do you feel about a guy with that extra (unnecessary) accessory?

1. Faithy says:

My own opinion I just feel its okay for a guy to look simple and smart without those accessories.

1. Sylvia Atakpor says:

Faithy simple and smart are just the “go” words for me too. Thanks for sharing your opinion baby girl.

2. Darlinton Efe Awinoron says:

It’s totally a waste of resources, I feel it’s the intense need to overcome insecurities and prove to everyone “I’ve got the money”
    But still…the beautiful thing about life is the ability to make your own choice.
    If a man finds fulfillment in putting colored metals around his neck, then by all means, let him.

1. Sylvia Atakpor says:

And I like this guy! Not necessarily on any side. You make a good point Darlington. Everyone has got their own choices to make. Thanks for sharing with us.

3. Yvonne Uti says:

I just don’t take them seriously abeg. I mean, what do you need two neck chains for? nobody is saying you shouldn’t spend your money o but it’s totally not necessary

1. Sylvia Atakpor says:

I just get your point baby girl.. There are other ways to spend that money just invade you feel it’s too much.
      Thanks Yvonne for sharing your view

4. Magic fingers says:

I’m the guy let me observe🙂

1. Sylvia Atakpor says: